This Temple is situated at a distance of 2 Km from Atru Railway Station in Village Jhadota of Tehsil Atru, District Baran, Rajasthan.
It is dedicated to Shri Dev Narayan Ji.
It is believed that once Shri Fateh Singh Ji, Jagirdar of Village Jhadota was sleeping here. He was instructed in his dreams by Lord Shri Dev Narayan Ji to construct a Temple here and install his idol. Lord told him that the devotees visiting here would get relief from their all ills.
This Temple was constructed in the Year 1675 A.D. by Shri Fateh Singh Ji and is made of lime, stone and concrete. The Sanctum Sanctorum is square shaped having a dome at the top of it. The statues of Shri Dev Narayan Ji and his horse are installed in the Garbhagriha and both are carved.
The Temple remains open on all Days from 7.00 A.M. to 7.00 P.M.